The advantages of geothermal systems can be categorized to their efficiency, reliability, safety, flexibility, convenience, renewable energy advantages, and financial advantages.
Efficiency Advantages of Geothermal heating and cooling systems
- Geothermal heating are up to six times more efficient in garnering heat energy as compared to electrical energy.
- They use up to 1/6th less electricity than conventional systems.
Reliability & Safety Advantages of Geothermal heating and cooling systems
- Geothermal heating and cooling systems have lesser moving parts, which reduces maintenance.
- Unlike regular air conditioning systems, they have no parts outside. There is reduced wear and tear, no worry of dirt getting into the system of problems of vandalism.
- Geothermal heating arrangements can last longer than conventional systems and come with a lasting warranty that make them extremely user friendly.
- Risk of fires and carbon monoxide poisoning is reduced due to use of natural resources
Flexibility & Convenience Advantages of Geothermal
- Geothermal work as heating and cooling systems in one, reducing the cost of two massive units in one.
- They are large and can cater to larger facilities including heating your swimming pool and the entire premises of your home
- They are a noiseless solution to all your heating and cooling problems
- They consume much lesser space that your regular heating and cooling systems adding to the advantages of their efficiency.
- High quality of air reduces allergies and helps those with asthma to breathe better and live healthier.
- Geothermal systems maintain even heating and cooling within homes.
- Geothermal heating and cooling systems also helps dehumidifying the air during hot summer months maintaining a fresher atmosphere with your homes.
Renewable Energy Advantages of Geothermal
- Geothermal is a renewable source of energy which reduces pollution and doesn’t affect the natural flora and fauna in its surroundings.
- Reduced emissions and use of natural resources make geothermal heating and cooling systems key in reducing the effects do not contribute to global warming.
- While electricity is used for the operation of a geothermal system it utilizes considerably 25% to 50% less energy than your conventional heating and cooling systems, reducing emissions and energy consumption by approximately 44%.
Financial Advantages of Geothermal
- Although geothermal systems cost a lot more than the usual conventional system costs, the payback is managed over the years with reduced maintenance proper repairs and effective installation of your systems.
- Curtailing home energy bills through effective geothermal arrangement rather than the traditional electric heat pumps is the perfect solution to saving a penny on your A/C systems.
- Unlike any other ordinary systems, geothermal systems do not need expensive fossil fuels to generate heat but instead use the solar energy absorbed by the earth, making them the most cost efficient alternative for your homes
- Geothermal arrangements require minimal maintenance and are relatively inexpensive alternative that come at a very pocket friendly cost.
- Used within domestic household or for larger buildings geothermal systems are the revolutionary technology promoting sustainable living while giving you the luxurious life at the same time.