The advantages of geothermal systems can be categorized to their efficiency, reliability, safety, flexibility, convenience, renewable energy advantages, and financial advantages.
Efficiency Advantages of Geothermal heating and cooling systems
- Geothermal heating are up to six times more efficient in garnering heat energy as compared to electrical energy.
- They use up to 1/6th less electricity than conventional systems.
Reliability & Safety Advantages of Geothermal heating and cooling systems
- Geothermal heating and cooling systems have lesser moving parts, which reduces maintenance.
- Unlike regular air conditioning systems, they have no parts outside. There is reduced wear and tear, no worry of dirt getting into the system of problems of vandalism.
- Geothermal heating arrangements can last longer than conventional systems and come with a lasting warranty that make them extremely user friendly.
- Risk of fires and carbon monoxide poisoning is reduced due to use of natural resources
Flexibility & Convenience Advantages of Geothermal
- Geothermal work as heating and cooling systems in one, reducing the cost of two massive units in one.
- They are large and can cater to larger facilities including heating your swimming pool and the entire premises of your home
- They are a noiseless solution to all your heating and cooling problems
- They consume much lesser space that your regular heating and cooling systems adding to the […]